- Current Prices:$159,900 to $324,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $317,000
- Median Sale Price:$193,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$299 to $430,$27 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Timber Trails features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $27 to $430, master fees ranging from $100 to $320, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,997 to as high as $9,248. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $27 to $430, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,341 to as high as $5,496. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.