- Current Prices:$520,000 to $1,099,900
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $1,086,360
- Median Sale Price:$807,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$248,$232 to $398/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,995 to 5,062Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Timber Trails offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $232 to $398, and taxes for the year range from as low as $16,158 to as high as $30,933. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $232 to $398, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,137 to as high as $11,861. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.