- Current Prices:$469,000 to $620,000
- Closed Prices:$394,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$468,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$275/quarter,$92/mo,$91.67 to $92
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,696 to 4,196Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Timbercreek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Timbercreek are about $290,000 – $620,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.