- Current Prices:$559,000 to $679,900
- Closed Prices:$538,998 to $662,500
- Median Sale Price:$565,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000,$725 to $1200
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:3,637 to 4,803Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Timberlake Village are about $535,000 – $900,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.