- Current Prices:$529,000 to $799,999
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$362
- Association Fee Ranges:$145/mo,$0 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 2,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Timberlane are about $320,000 – $685,000 and sit on 29.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.