- Closed Prices:$145,600 to $237,500
- Median Sale Price:$193,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,332 to 1,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Timberlane is largely a condo community. The homes in Timberlane represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Timberlane are about $65,000 – $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.