- Current Prices:$212,900 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $187,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$215/mo,$200 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,096 to 2,030Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Timberline Lakes is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Timberline Lakes are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Timberline Lakes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.