- Current Prices:$309,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $284,500
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$625 to $675/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,780 to 2,189Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Timberly is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Timberly are about $165,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.