- Current Prices:$237,500 to $274,900
- Closed Prices:$198,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$243,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$305 to $520/quarter,$0 to $257/mo,$170 to $230
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 15,002Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Timberwalk features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $133 to $531, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,182 to as high as $3,214. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $133 to $531. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,182 to as high as $3,465.