- Current Prices:$177,500 to $239,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $248,000
- Median Sale Price:$209,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $225/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,373 to 2,495Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Timberwalk are $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
"Don't Do It..."
The driveways are all way to short and they are MILITANT about hanging the bumper over in the street an inch.