- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$243,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $165/mo,$160 to $165
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 1,894Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Timberwalk is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Timberwalk are about $145,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.