- Current Prices:$234,900 to $243,000
- Closed Prices:$208,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$246,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$160/mo,$154 to $166
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 1,894Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The Timberwalk community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $162. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,662 to as high as $3,796 in this community. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.