- Current Prices:$499,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$307,500 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$441,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$470 to $489
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,430 to 4,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The community of Tivoli Reserve offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $470 to $489. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,192 to as high as $7,686.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.