- Current Prices:$45,000 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$27,808 to $419,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$60,$60 to $1000,$145 to $165/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:324 to 4,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Tommytown is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tommytown are about $50,000 – $490,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.