- Current Prices:$143,500 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $862,500
- Median Sale Price:$207,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$60,$60 to $1000,$120 to $165/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 6,473Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Tommytown is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tommytown are about $55,000 – $450,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.