- Current Prices:$149,900 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $428,500
- Median Sale Price:$252,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$527 to $580/quarter,$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:236 to 5,904Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The wide variety of designs in Torino makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $41 to $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,234 to as high as $7,622. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $41 to $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,225 to as high as $2,512.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.