- Current Prices:$195,000 to $459,900
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $476,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$580/quarter,$0 to $141
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:236 to 5,904Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Torino are about $115,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.