- Current Prices:$1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$958,000 to $1,625,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$360
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $60,$60 to $370/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,156 to 4,884Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Torrey Del Mar are about $820,000 – $1,695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.