- Current Prices:$320,000 to $428,990
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $424,990
- Median Sale Price:$281,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0,$40 to $109/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,041 to 3,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Tortosa are about $110,000 – $300,000 and sit on 6420.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.