- Current Prices:$182,000 to $272,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $272,500
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$434 to $684/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,321 to 2,159Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tortuga are about $170,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.