- Current Prices:$375,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $478,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $323/mo,$540 to $1558/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,104 to 3,143Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Toscana is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Toscana are about $285,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.