- Current Prices:$305,000 to $438,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$324,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$318.14 to $629/mo,$529 to $1088/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,104 to 3,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Toscana features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Toscana are about $275,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.