- Current Prices:$445,000 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $434,900
- Median Sale Price:$321,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$1088,$318.14 to $323/mo,$529 to $1088/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,104 to 3,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Looking to buy a new home? Toscana is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $185 to $1,088, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,373 to as high as $6,009. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $185 to $1,088. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,266 to as high as $7,411.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.