- Current Prices:$740,000
- Closed Prices:$664,211 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$751,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$312
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 2,674Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Towne Ranch is a neighborhood in Claremont, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, traditional and modern style. The community was originally developed around 1958, but new homes were built as recently as 2017. Homes in Towne Ranch are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.