- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $283,500
- Median Sale Price:$236,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 1,918Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Townes At Brier Creek Crossing are $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.