- Current Prices:$244,500
- Closed Prices:$247,900 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$277,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,515 to 1,919Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Townes At Brier Creek Crossing are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.