- Current Prices:$270,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $314,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$340 to $375/mo,$1017 to $1022/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,724 to 3,571Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Townhomes At Pelican Pointe are about $215,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.