- Current Prices:$165,000 to $215,900
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$360,$0 to $488/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,480 to 2,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Townhouses At Jacaranda is a neighborhood in Plantation, Florida. Homes in Townhouses At Jacaranda are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Townhouses At Jacaranda typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.