- Current Prices:$590,000 to $1,550,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $845,000
- Median Sale Price:$782,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$471
- Association Fee Ranges:$1690/mo,$913.33 to $1590
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,446 to 4,351Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1998. In general, homes in Townsend Place Condominiums are about $440,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.