- Current Prices:$310,000 to $364,000
- Closed Prices:$232,500 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$289,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$75/mo,$402 to $546.25
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,972 to 4,137Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Traditions At Wekiva are about $175,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.