- Current Prices:$1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $1,149,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,148,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$632
- Association Fee Ranges:$125,$125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,817 to 1,819Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Traviata is a neighborhood in San Jose, California. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are mediterranean style, and they were built between 2002 and 2002. Homes in Traviata are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Traviata typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.