- Current Prices:$689,000
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$670,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$569
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $142/mo,$130 to $142
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:944 to 1,304Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Travilla features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Travilla represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Travilla are about $155,000 – $725,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.