- Current Prices:$1,349,000 to $6,250,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $1,830,000
- Median Sale Price:$781,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$763
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $588,$10 to $173/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 4,548Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Travis Heights is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $950, and taxes for the year range from as low as $9,977 to as high as $29,200. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $950. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,976 to as high as $22,313.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.