- Current Prices:$329,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $369,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$659 to $793
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,614 to 3,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Treasure Cove Dunes is a neighborhood in Fort Pierce, Florida. Homes in Treasure Cove Dunes are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Treasure Cove Dunes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.