- Current Prices:$310,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $369,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$933/quarter,$0 to $667/mo,$659 to $933
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 3,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Treasure Cove Dunes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Treasure Cove Dunes are about $155,000 – $550,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.