- Current Prices:$279,900 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $321,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$325
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,704 to 3,524Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Tremont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tremont are $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.