- Current Prices:$599,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $617,000
- Median Sale Price:$582,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$349
- Association Fee Ranges:$260/mo,$235 to $260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,596 to 1,719Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Tremont features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Tremont are $560,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.