- Current Prices:$209,500
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$256,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$1200 to $1500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,612 to 1,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Trenton Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Trenton Place are $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.