- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $155,500
- Median Sale Price:$141,844
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:820 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Treva Woods is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. Homes in Treva Woods are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Treva Woods typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.