- Current Prices:$3,149,000
- Closed Prices:$924,800 to $3,488,890
- Median Sale Price:$2,350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$590
- Association Fee Ranges:$279,$279/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,839 to 5,973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Trevi are about $950,000 – $3,890,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.