- Current Prices:$245,000 to $469,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$296,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Trevose Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Trevose Heights are about $115,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.