- Current Prices:$269,900 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $649,900
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$0 to $595
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,623 to 13,819Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Treyburn is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Treyburn are about $270,000 – $1,520,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.