- Current Prices:$307,390 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$264,900 to $1,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $200/mo,$0 to $595
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,925 to 13,819Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Treyburn is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Treyburn are about $270,000 – $1,725,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.