- Current Prices:$281,375 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $980,659
- Median Sale Price:$385,380
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $200/mo,$0 to $595
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,623 to 13,819Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Treyburn is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Treyburn are about $270,000 – $1,725,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.