- Current Prices:$274,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $753,490
- Median Sale Price:$346,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:962 to 3,257Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The houses in Triangle are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,245 to as high as $12,697. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.