- Current Prices:$375,000 to $689,000
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $788,000
- Median Sale Price:$487,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$287 to $316/mo,$0 to $316.03
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,359 to 2,789Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Trilogy are about $310,000 – $880,000 and sit on 6488-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.