- Current Prices:$4,000,000 to $4,500,000
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $4,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$950
- Association Fee Ranges:$800 to $2792,$200/mo,$71 to $2800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,090 to 7,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Trinidad Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Trinidad Island are about $1,200,000 – $3,850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.