- Current Prices:$3,548,000 to $5,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,179,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,499,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$869
- Association Fee Ranges:$800 to $2792,$200/mo,$71 to $2800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,090 to 6,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Trinidad Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Trinidad Island are about $1,200,000 – $3,850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.