- Current Prices:$1,490,000
- Closed Prices:$1,125,000 to $1,670,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$550
- Association Fee Ranges:$274 to $410/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,814 to 2,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Trinidad Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Trinidad Village are $1,275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.