- Current Prices:$150,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$48,000 to $449,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1913 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Trinity Heights is a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1914 and 2017. Homes in Trinity Heights are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Trinity Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.