- Current Prices:$515,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $107/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,599 to 2,067Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Trinity Lane features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Trinity Lane are $465,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.