- Current Prices:$199,900 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$410 to $420/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:939 to 1,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Trinity Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Trinity Woods are about $110,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.