- Current Prices:$143,000 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$141,500 to $308,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$1422/quarter,$400/mo,$322.5 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:690 to 1,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Tropic Bay Condominiums Marina represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tropic Bay Condominiums Marina are about $130,000 – $340,000 and sit on 15.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.