- Current Prices:$215,000 to $224,900
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $135
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:993 to 2,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tryon Place are about $130,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.