- Current Prices:$244,990
- Closed Prices:$227,500 to $247,500
- Median Sale Price:$241,245
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $95.3/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,420 to 1,594Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Tryon Place Townhomes are $235,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.