- Closed Prices:$277,500 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2009 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,738 to 2,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Tryon Village are about $275,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.