- Current Prices:$290,000 to $355,000
- Closed Prices:$213,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,364 to 2,481Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Tucson Mountain Sanctuary are about $135,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.