- Current Prices:$55,000 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$87,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $480/mo,$193 to $359.5
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:652 to 2,330Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Tura Condominiums. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $480, and taxes for the year range from as low as $296 to as high as $1,606. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $480, and taxes for the year can range from $780 to $2,951.