- Current Prices:$69,900 to $150,000
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$107,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$196 to $350,$0 to $366/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:652 to 1,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Tura Condominiums is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tura Condominiums are about $35,000 – $165,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.