- Current Prices:$164,900 to $459,500
- Closed Prices:$10,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$243 to $400,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,035 to 5,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Turtle Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtle Cove are about $80,000 – $400,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.