- Current Prices:$268,990 to $414,995
- Closed Prices:$185,500 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$294,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$205/quarter,$56,$772.8 to $816,$52 to $180/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,185 to 4,691Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Turtle Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtle Creek are about $185,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.